There is so much new good stuff on this community that I can’t quite keep up. What, with the launching of yet another Threading Challenge last week and nearly a dozen new blogs and articles in these last few weeks – can’t believe it’s almost May.
Let me direct you to some recent clever and informative blogs:
Clay Breshears has taken time to wax somewhat poetic on topics ranging from gatherings to plagiarism (?)
Noah Clemons has been very busy putting together a series of blog/video combos: six so far (in as many days, I have to add) and somebody told me that this is just the beginning of an extremely lengthy string.
- Parallel Building Blocks – ‘for’ Loop Considerations
- Parallel Building Blocks – Time vs. Freedom vs. THINK
- Parallel Building Blocks – Cilk ‘for’ Primer
- Parallel Building Blocks – Vectorize Inside the Cilk ‘for’ with Array Notations
- Parallel Building Blocks – Slick Array Notations Syntax Inside a Cilk ‘for’
- Parallel Building Blocks – Vectorized Parallel Patterns inside a Cilk ‘for’
Noah recently dropped in on Parallel Programming Talk (this guy is everywhere it seems ) to help Clay and me discuss an interesting Forum Thread on Threading Blocks). That show will be available for on-demand viewing Friday, May 6.
Senior Cluster Architect Michael Hebenstreit published “Performance comparison of the Cluster File Systems at the Intel CRT-DC”
So take some time and read at the Parallel Programming Community!
programming community, building blocks, forum thread, parallel programming, good stuff