The first generation of “Intel Inside” Android phones has arrived – the XOLO X900 was launched on 22 April 2012 in India and in the United Kingdom, it was launched on June 6 2012 as Orange San Diego. In France, it is known as Orange avec Intel Inside.
In this post I want to show the hardware capabilities of the Intel-powered phone, when it comes to Intel® Wireless Display. To show this I am using my retailSan Diego Orange.
How to enable Intel® Wireless Display
- Begin at the Android startscreen
- click on the menu button
- go to setting
- go to Wireless Display
- turn the Wireless Display on (you have to disconnect from WiFi for this as a single antenna is used that allows only a single stream)
- select the Wireless Display Adapter you want to connect to
- enter the 8-digit PIN code you see on the Display to create the PAN
- Made it! Connected!
Tested receivers including their firmware
- Intel Inside San Diego phone by Orange AZ210A, Android 2.3.7
- Wireless Display Adapter Belkin (FW 22.214.171.124)
- Wireless Display Adapter D-Link (FW 126.96.36.199)
- Wireless Display Adapter Netgear (FW 188.8.131.52)
In case you have questions or remarks please use the comment section. In case you want to try Intel® Wireless Display on Windows 8 Consumer Preview please check out the blog post by my colleague Rami!united kingdom, menu button, digit pin code, hardware capabilities, san diego